WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING RATES
SHIPPING TO MEXICO AND CANADA USA APPROXIMATELY TAKES 8-20 BUSINESS DAYS
- *NOTE: During our peak seasons, (for example, Black Friday or Christmas) delivering paces can be postponed past the stated ones. If you don't mind note that the shipping speed is just only an estimate, we don't have control of any carrier-related details.
- We transport the entirety of our packages through DHL, the assessed season of appearance is 8-40 days (varies depending on your location).
- International orders are sent by USPS, UPS or DHL. Global conveyance as a rule takes around 8–40 business days. For international orders shipping varies for each country.
- In some cases, delivering internationally can be long and it requires some patience and time. Customs can hold up a package for various days. In the event that you believe it's stuck or lost via the post office, let us know by reaching us at email@example.com.
- International Customers please note: International requests may not generally get prompt or updating the following information. By and large, this is totally typical and your bundle ought to show up without any issues. On the off chance that it has been over 40 days and your package has not shown up, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- A few nations (Asian Regions, Africas Regions, Australia, South American nations and a couple of others) may encounter deferred following updates. This is ordinary and the package generally shows up fine and dandy. On the off chance that you notice that there have been no following updates for some time, remember that much of the time, the package actually shows up with no issues. Assuming, nonetheless, that doesn't occur and you have not gotten the package 40 days from the day of shipment, we are here to help you in the most ideal manner conceivable, by reaching our customer support at email@example.com.
THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES WE DON'T SHIP TO
Åland Islands, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cook Islands, Curaçao, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard & McDonald Islands, Honduras, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Pitcairn Islands, Réunion, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, St. Barthélemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Pierre & Miquelon, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Syria, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, U.S. Outlying Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara
WHAT ABOUT DUTIES AND FEES?
- Because of the multifaceted nature of international laws and taxes, we do exclude those expenses in requests. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order.
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value. If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
- Package contents and order value cannot be changed when issuing a customs form as stated by US law. If you refuse your package, you will be held responsible for all fees incurred. These fees include shipping expenses, duties, customs fees or taxes incurred during shipping.
ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
- All orders will be processed and shipped no later than the following business day.
- Subsequent to preparing and leaving the distribution center, goods typically take somewhere in the range of 1 and 7 business days to show up at their objective yet can set aside more from time to time.